- All information, content, material, trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade secrets, software, text, images, Logos, graphics, video, script and audio, contained in the Website, Applications, Products, Services are the property of the Company. No Proprietary Information may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from the Company. Certain contents on the Website may belong to third parties. Such contents have been reproduced after taking prior consent from said party and all rights relating to such content will remain with such third party. Further, you recognize and acknowledge that the ownership of all trademarks, copyright, logos, service marks and other intellectual property owned by any third party shall continue to vest with such party and You are not permitted to use the same without the consent of the respective third party.
- Your use of our products, Website, Application and Services is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. You can not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the Application and / or our Website and/or Services/ products or modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Application and / or our Website and/or Services/products, or remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the Application and / or and / or our Website and/or Services/products.
- You will not put any content on our website, applications, products, services that is misleading, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, child-pornographic, lewd, lascivious, profane, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
- You will not transmit any material through our website, applications, products, services that encourages anyone to commit a criminal offence, that results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice or that interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Application/Website/Services
- You will not alter or modify any part of our website, applications, products, services
- You will not use our website, applications, products, services for any purpose that are not permitted by the law in force in the relevant jurisdiction
- While framing our website, applications, products, services, we have taken all due care and have put best possible efforts to make them relevant, errorless, current. However, all these contents should be construed as our opinion. There may be some inadvertent errors / obsolete or incomplete information. Our company disclaims any responsibility of the accuracy / completeness / relevance of any kind of content on our website, applications, services, products
- We reserve all the rights to make any changes, corrections, add, modify, withdraw any contents of our website, applications, services, products at any point of time without any prior notice
- The contents on our website, applications, products, services are framed with a view to benefit users and are intended to supplement the teaching – learning process. They should in no way be construed as a substitution of any existing education system nor they guarantee passing any exam or admission to any education institution
- The Company may contact the User through sms, email and call, to give information about its products as well as notifications on various important updates and/or to seek permission for demonstration of its products. The User expressly grants such permission to contact him/her through telephone, SMS, e-mail and holds the Company indemnified against any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the User’s mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database. By registering yourself , you agree to make your contact details available to our employees, associates and partners so that you may be contacted for education information and promotions through telephone, SMS, email etc.
- Upon registration, the company may contact you through the registered mobile number or e-mail or any other mobile number or contact number or email provided by you to enable effective provision of Services. You expressly permit us to contact you and the student utilizing the services at any time post registration. Further, the Company shall have the right to monitor the download and usage of the Application/Services/products and the contents thereof by the User & the student, to analyze such usage and discuss the same with the User & student to enable effective and efficient usage of the Services.
- We have trained our staff engaged in sales, marketing and execution of the products and services with a view to ensure high quality standards in our delivery however it makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality and competence of such personnel and the company will not be responsible for any deviant behavior of any such personnel
- The company may conduct any event, competitions, workshops, seminars, campaigns from time to time and you agree to allow the company to use the submissions by you including but not limited to videos, written content, craft work etc for promotional purposes. All rights will be reserved by the company for usage of such submissions by you. You additionally permit the company to use every kind of information submitted by you like photos, videos etc. for promotional campaigns as it so pleases and you will cease to have any rights on the same once your submissions are made
- The Company’s products and / or Services, including the Application and content, are compatible only with certain devices/tablets/instruments/hardware/browsers. Only You are liable to make necessary changes in your system to use our products, applications, services in an effective way
- In order to access or use our services or products, you will be required to register with us. In the course of registration process, you will be asked to furnish your personal details including Your name, mobile number, e-mail address, residential address, grade/class of the student, school name, payment information (credit/debit card details) and any other information deemed necessary by the Application. It is Your sole responsibility to ensure that all the information provided by You is accurate, complete and latest. Only you shall be solely responsible to maintain confidentiality of the account information and for all activities that occur under Your account. You agree to ensure that You successfully log out from Your account at the end of each session; and immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of Your account. If there is reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of Your account, we may request You to change the password. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this provision
- Persons who are “competent/capable” of contracting within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 shall be eligible to register for the Application and all Our products or Services. Persons who are minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to register for Our products or Services. As a minor if You wish to use Our products or Services, such use shall be made available to You by Your legal guardian or parents, who has agreed to these Terms.
- In no event shall the Company, its officers, directors, employees, partners or agents be liable to You or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits or any other claim arising out, of or in connection with, Your use of, or access to, the Application.
- Any violation by You of the terms of this Clause may result in immediate suspension or termination of Your Accounts apart from any legal remedy that the Company can avail. In such instances, the Company may also disclose Your Account Information if required by any Governmental or legal authority. You understand that the violation of these Terms could also result in civil or criminal liability under applicable laws
- The Company has the right to amend these Terms from time to time without prior notice to you. The Company makes no commitment, express or implied, to maintain or continue any aspect of the Application. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to You or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Application/Services. All prices are subject to change without notice.
This website, applications, products, services are provided on ‘AS IS’ basis without any warranty of any kind. The company hereby disclaims all warranties, implied warranties, Accuracy, Performance, Completeness, Suitability of any kind. In addition, Company disclaims and shall not be liable for any Damages arising out of or in any way connected to the use of our Website, Applications, Products and Services. Your use of our website, applications, products, services is entirely at your own risk and we shall not be held liable under any grounds. It shall be your own responsibility that, services provided by us meet your requirements